Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the prince and the little boy with good manners


yesterday, quin was sporting a crown 'o thomas tracks, and was going around the house declaring, "i'm a prince. i'm a prince. i'm a prince!"

camden was sitting on my lap. i asked him if he was a prince also. to which he replied, "no mommy, i'm not a prince. i'm just a little boy with good manners."

well, delightful little boys, i think we still have a bit of work to do. but you are catching the vision!


3 comments:

Lisa Lang said...

Adorable story. What a blessing your little boys are to one another. As always, your little men bring a smile to my face.

Debbie said...

Oh so sweet....I'm glad you specified what was around his head...At first I thought it has a potty chair seat:))) Guess you can't fathom what I've been trying to teach Olivia:)

Unknown said...

camden, camden, camden~ so fuuny, wonder if he'd turn out to be really good w/ words n giving speeches!