I have been stuck since my last post. I have written and rewritten. There are so many important things that have happened, a lot of them really hard things, since we have arrived in Taipei. What I don't want to do is misrepresent what we know God to be doing in our (Sean and I's) hearts and lives. The events themselves have been overwhelming, and spiritually tremendous. It has been much more about our character, than about the hardships. We know that it is incredibly important to write about this time, especially for our boys. And we will. But right now is not the right time.So, instead of writing about the last almost four months of our lives, I just wanted to update everyone on some pictures and the "every day-ness" of our new home away from home - Xindian City, Taiwan.

3 comments:
Thanks, girlfriend, i check this about every other day in anticipation of new photos or news...and tonight i was rewarded! your boys are absolutely precious, it's almost too sweet that photo of them sleeping side by side. sending my love!! -amy cormode
The boys are just soooo precious! I loved getting all the pics!!! Sometimes reflection is the best way to view something. Many blessings and thoughts to you!
You'll be able to write about them when you've got a bit of distance there. The kids are so so cute!, oh and the house looks spotless...mine never ever gets like that! well done.
Post a Comment